you come close to me , i swear to you i will be always there for anywhere you are bby :)

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

FOREVER AFTER


To love someone who had hurt you and playing with your heart its not easy to love them back like before . Its take a time to love you back and trust you again . Its hurt to think about between you and me but start from now I try my best to put you in my hearts back . its not easy to love you back and give all of my heart back to you because it just NOT EASIER and Trust me . sometimes I fucking love you and sometimes fucking hate you . I'm stuck with a moments my dear hmm . Why can you stay with the girl you know before . Why hunny ? Hmm you love so so strong to me . I miss the old you :( fucking miss this mannn . Allah if this guys is the best way to be my future husbands show to me he not games me back like before because start from now I learnt do not check on him again . This is my swear . If he do this mistakes again Allah please remaind him I forgive for everything he don't to me for a twice but I will never forget what he had done to me and please let him know . He should let me go to others guys who will take on me very well . Thiss is my swear . Biy I loveyou sorry for everything I was did to you . I know its hust to you to accepts this .

Now , Alham you and me have a good day together . bie pliss don't play with a games because im not interesting to play with your stop dummies games . ALERT ! Now please hold you promise very well . mulakan hidup baru bersama b tersayang :) B baby selalu doa everyday kita akan bersama insyallah . I wish you are my last person . Aminnn :) B take care key dkt college nnt tak mauu gatalll ! Ingat awak tu saya punya bolehh ? b klu awak ada hati dkt ex awak pegi lah saya tak akan marah cuma please jujur je . klu tak sepak awak kangg . Haha , even every week b balik pun rasa rinduu sgt2 ishh mcm mne ? hmm klu bole nk je story psal mion tu ? how sweet thiss guys . okey latter I cerita key pnat lah menaipp . kbye muahh Muhd salman